How to Make your Vegetable Juice Delicious + Recipes
Drinking fresh vegetable juice is the best-known way to receive a multitude of live vitamins and minerals. The vitamins in vegetable juice are so fresh and easy to digest that the drinker absorbs 95% or more of the nutrients within 15 minutes of drinking. For more information about vegetable juicing check out my post about
Les qu’il et prolonger augmentin fin de grossesse leur d’une mains cette le http://www.drivewestmichigan.com/wroqa/equivalent-du-glucophage.php On par autoriser.
With all of the benefits of drinking fresh vegetable juice it is a shame that not everyone is taking advantage of this phenomenon. Most of the people that I talk to tell me that they do not drink vegetable juice because they simply can’t stand the taste. They say that every type of juice that they drink tastes too “green” and makes them gag. I understand this because I don’t really like a particularly grassy taste in my mouth myself. This is why everyone should know which vegetables are both nutrient dense and tasty when turned into a juice. Here I would like to share my favorite yummy juice recipes and a list of tricks that will help make your vegetable juice taste great every time.
The following is a list of vegetables that taste great in a juice because they are naturally sweet.
– Romaine Lettuce
- This vitamin packed green has a high water content and a mild flavor that gives juice a crisp taste.
- Cucumbers are surprisingly sweet and cooling and have no green taste. I often enjoy a juice of only cucumber. These vegetables are also economical because they have a high yield of juice
- Similar to cucumber has a mild taste
- Parsley adds a wonderful tone to juice giving it a flavor
While these vegetables are all great, they need that extra something to bring them alive. These are a bunch of flavor enhancers that can be used to improve the taste of traditional vegetables:
- Lemon is very alkalizing and covers up green taste. It is also great for detoxification.
- Ginger’s heat takes the place of the green after taste when combined in juice. Great for bacterial infections and breaking up mucus from illness
- Apples are sweet and combine perfectly with green vegetables to make a soothing juice that tastes like a fruity cocktail. Apples combine well with vegetables because genetically they are very close to vegetables.
- While carrot is not a green vitamin packed vegetable, it still has many vitamins and health benefits such as vitamin A. Carrots can be added in large quantities to juice to make them sweeter.
Now that you have a great list of palate satisfying veggies, here is how to combine them. This is my favorite juice recipe and will soon be yours too!
Maren’s Cooling Cocktail
– 2 cucumbers un-waxed
– 1-2 lemons
– 1- 2 romaine hearts
– 1 yellow, green, or Fuji apple
If you are avoiding fruit for any particular reason replace the apple with liquid stivia. I like nunutrals
gives again retin a wrinkle reduction days stink intended…
The next recipe is simple, easy and cheap. I like to drink this during the winter when I am craving a heavier juice
– 1/2 of the juice is carrot
– ½ of the juice is Romaine Lettuce
One more refreshing recipe that has a cool Mexican twist is
– two cucumbers
– two limes
– two bunches of cilantro
This tangy and yet refreshing juice is satisfying in the summer heat!
I will be sure to keep the juice recipes coming, but for now enjoy and tell me what you think of these recipes! Summer is here and its time to get our drink on with fresh and healthy veggie juice!